MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATION COURSE
Certificate in Professional Childcare (CPC) is the main Professional Membership Certification Course of Childcare Professionals Association (CCPA).
Here are some of the highlights from this course:
1. Personal Evaluation and Mindset Mapping.
2 .Principles and practices that lead to quality care.
3. Standard care areas required in an Early Childhood setting.
4. Safe procedures for all the aspects of Infant and toddler care.
5. Quality care processes that foster the learning and development of the infants and toddlers in a childcare facility.
6. How to Identify and develop Infant and Toddler care policies for a childcare centre work station.
7. Elements of Effective Schedule in Early Years.
8. How-to create successful routines and daily activities.
9. Learn how to use planned daily activities to manage your day with young children more efficiently.
10. Learn how to ensure that arrival, toileting, clean-up, eating, resting and sleeping, dressing, and departure routines contribute to children’s positive development.
11. Challenges to expect daily at the centre and how to tackle them.
12. Sample Montessori Inspired Lesson Plans.
13. Sample Daily Schedules for Infants and Toddlers.
14. How to monetise your knowledge as a Childcare Professional.
You will be able to download all the workbooks, lesson plans and Schedules for your personal use, plus 2 Downloadable “Certificates.
After completion of the Course, you will receive:
1. A Downloadable PDF Certificate in Professional Childcare.
2. You will also receive a Professional Membership E-Certificate from CCPA
3. You will become a Professional Member of CCPA
4. You will get one year CCPA professional membership subscription at no extra cost.
5. You will get access to more trainings, resources, and networking with other Childcare Professionals in CCPA
6. You can also begin to monetise your knowledge by becoming an Accredited CCPA Trainer
Course/Membership Fee: N15,000/ GHS 275
PHYSICAL TRAINING/MEETING CENTRES
Below are the current CCPA Accredited Training/Meeting centres we have. Find a centre near you to enroll for your membership Certification course.
1. The Blessed Ones Educational Centre,
2. Back to God International School,
LAGOS STATE CHAPTER
1. Youngold Montessori Schools
2. Esterlina Int’l Schools
3. The Great Fountain Hall Academy
4. Kids Zone Learning & Activity Hub
FCT ABUJA CHAPTER
1. Ask Learning Centre
2. Blossomhall School
KADUNA STATE CHAPTER
1. Smart Scholars Royal Academy
OGUN STATE CHAPTER
1. CEIIND International Schools
OYO STATE CHAPTER
1. DiamondGold Kiddies Palace
RIVERS STATE CHAPTER
1. Teko School
ONLINE TRAINING CENTRE
1. KL Childcare Academy Ltd
Pictures from Port Harcourt Membership Certification Training
Pictures from Membership Certification Training - February 2022
Pictures from CCPA Members Embrace Meeting (January 22, 2022)
Same Day..Different Locations…One Community…The Childcare Professionals Association CCPA
Be a Part of our Next Members Embrace Meeting in May, 2022
In our Members Embrace Meeting,
1. We learn solid systems to help us grow our Brand as a Childcare Professionals.
2. We share innovative ideas that shift our childcare business to the next level in our state.
3. We Connect, Network and Share our uniqueness with other Childcare Professionals in our state to make an impact and Embrace Professionalism.
This is a FREE event Only for CCPA Members.
Complete your membership certification course on time so you can be part of this event.